Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.06.2004  

Bailey

In a little while, I'm supposed to go have dinner with Jessica Bailey. Jessica's cool. I've known her for a little over a year now, but it's only in the past few months that we've become good friends. She'll be getting married in a couple of months to my buddy Josh, so she's leaving Boyce after this semester. Thus, she gets some "John Letoto Time." For some reason I cannot fathom, she likes me, and actually comes to me for advice and whatever biblical counsel I can offer.



Jessica was one of the people I cried like a baby in front of...oh...was it a month ago now? Yeah, a month ago, believe it or not. I trust her like that...and she trusts me. That's a very amusing thought to me, if only because she used to try to hold my hand while we sat down at lunch in the cafeteria. Gah. She was always being scandalous in that silly Jessica Bailey sort of way. But she knew I didn't care...she knew I would be her friend no matter how silly she got.



Anyway...time to go grab some grub with Miss Bailey. You know what? Soon, she'll be Mrs. Ryherd. Yikes.

posted by Bolo | 6:07 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious