Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.12.2004  

Triune Dinner

Tonight, Mike and Chriyus and I sat at a table at the Olive Garden out on Hurstbourne. We had a blast...what a great evening. We sat there, long after our meals were done, long after the bill was paid, just talking of life and love and learning. We're a strange set, the three of us. We're all analytical in our own ways, all full of conviction, yet we express them differently. Never was that so apparent to me as it was tonight. Mike's opinionated, yet communicates his opinions in a clear and gentle manner. Chriyus is quietly opinionated as well, yet his opinions are worn on his sleeve when he's around those he trusts. Me? I would like to say I'm the quiet one of the three of us, but that wouldn't be true, either. I'm not sure where I'd stand. Hmmm...interesting...I wonder what they'd say...I'll have to ask.



*Sigh*...I'd love to write more, but I'm absolutely exhausted. I'm still trying to get over this sickness...coughing up and blowing out the nasty stuff isn't very fun right now, but it's necessary. I almost want to jump into the shower just for the heck of it, you know? At least it'd be warm :) Alas, such shall not happen. I'm warm enough, and I think I'll just blow my nose the conventional way. Like you wanted to know that... ;)

posted by Bolo | 11:06 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious