Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.28.2004  

Oatmeal Nazi

Not only did Diane cause some of my scalding hot Holiday Blend to spill out of my tumbler, but upon my request for some oatmeal topped with brown sugar she and Anthony both turned on me, eyes piercingly bright and lips sneering as they opened wide their respective maws to let out a resounding, "NO OATMEAL FOR YOU!" My goodnss gracious, great balls of burning gas and blue light specials! A simple "no" would've sufficed.



Ok, maybe it was just a simple "no." Maybe I exaggerate. Perhaps my story is touched with a dash of the facetious. The point remains that I was disappointed; not hurt, mind you, just disappointed. No oatmeal this morning, no brown sugar to put a little oomph in my giddyup. Hehe...I'm still just a regular guy ;) Hah! John made a funny!

posted by Bolo | 1:45 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious