Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.05.2004  

Hurting all over

I told Chriyus, "you know where I hurt? All over."



Today, my soul hurts. Every single bit of it hurts. It knows a pain it hasn't known in so very long. Along with that pain came a lot unrest this morning...I woke up somewhere around 6 am...after I had gone to sleep at 2:30 am...and my alarm was set for 8 am. I lay there in bed for an hour, asking God, "why?" I went into the computer room where Mon was on the computer, and I curled myself up into a ball on the couch. She asked me what I was thinking. I said to her, "I never had to break up with a friend before." She held me for a while, and I finally began to cry.



That was six hours ago, and it still hurts. I've talked to Chip, Chriyus, Jessica, Kristin, and Scott. I absolutely cried like a baby in front of Chriyus, and I let out a good scream while going through the McDonald's drive-through with Scott.



What do I do now? Where do I go from here? What does the future hold? The first question I can answer. I'll finish this blog entry, walk out of Kristin's office, and I'll sit down in the Patio Room with Scott. The second? We'll see. I need some time to heal. That'll happen over the coming days. The third? As with all of my life, only the Lord knows.



Then Job arose and tore his robe and shaved his head, and he fell to the ground and worshiped.

He said,

"Naked I came from my mother's womb,

And naked I shall return there.

The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away.

Blessed be the name of the LORD."

posted by Bolo | 1:46 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious