Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.28.2004  

Six-ten again

The $610? Refundable. The fine print on the tickets said so. It dawned on Ray to check last night at around the sixth inning. The bummer thing is that they gotta send the tickets back in, so they don't get to frame them or anything. Kinko's man, Kinko's.



I was on my way back to school last night when my car decided it didn't want to work anymore. Bummer. It just needed a new battery, which wasn't too horrible a demand. Mon came and took me to Wal-Mart so I could fork over the cash for a new overweight black box to put under the hood, and we had "quality time" together. We've both been super busy this semester. We usually see each other in chapel, share a wave across the pews, and that's it. That's kind of sad, since she's one of the few people I can talk pidgin with that doesn't make me feel weird. It's a good thing she's here...it makes things easier on both of us, I think. I think she'd say the same, despite the fact that she rolls her eyes at me every time I'm around :)



I'm in Blind Brandon's room right now, typing this entry on his 'puter. Scott's on his couch, laptop in lap, head leaned back, studying the inside of his eyelids. I'm tempted to do the same before my Howdy Group gathering in half an hour. You know what? I think I'll do just that. 'Night for now :)

posted by Bolo | 6:37 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious