Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.23.2004  

Bite your tongue!

Boots & Kimo's. It's a little hole in the wall in Kailua that serves only breakfast. They're known for their Macadamia Nut Pancake Sauce, a rich concoction that defines then defies all laws of how much butter and cream can be consumed by a single human in a single sitting. It's been nearly a year and a half since I've partaken of their prodigious meals in joyous fast-breaking, and it'll be a while longer since I partake of them again. Armed with that knowledge, my brother decided to inform me of something. He let me know that he was on his way to Boots & Kimo's.



Jerk. I love Leonard, but I hope he bit his tongue or something today ;)



On a note of lesser jealousy, Boyce will be putting on The Big Show in about an hour from now. I'll be working behind the stage, helping Mr. Scott O'Neal and Company by ensuring that all runs smoothly. It should be hot stuff...last year's was grand, and this year's promises to be even more grandiose. Now...if I can only decide which outfit to wear... ;)



posted by Bolo | 6:15 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious