Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.26.2004  

Still smiling

So...my brain is mush, my eyeballs are on fire, and my hands are jittery. Gah! Sometimes, it seems like you've got things going the right way...life is good, God is great, and despite the ups and downs, the smile comes easily. And then, as my buddy Dan Sheerin says, "yo, he just drops a building on you man!" Of course, Dan was speaking of Dr. Draper, but it still applies to God. God has a way of just...well...making you realize that you're definitely NOT in control of things the way you thought you were. Or, as Brian put it last night, "dude, I've NEVER heard you like this before." And Brian's heard EVERYTHING. Andrew could only say, "oh, wow!" Kev told me that I build up an immunity to things, but that process takes time. *Sigh*...



Don't get me wrong, I'm still smiling; it's just that the smile now comes with a shrug of the shoulders and a shake of the head. And a rather pathetic sigh :/

posted by Bolo | 3:49 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious