Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.14.2004  

Manna

One morning last week, as I was rushing out of the house to make it to my 8 am Interpreting Hebrews class, I thought to myself, "dangit! I'm all out of folder paper! I'll have to remember to borrow some folder paper from someone in class." I grabbed my phone, my wallet, and my keys, then proceeded out the door while trying to calculate how much time I had to make it through Jeffersonville's residential area, onto I65 South, over the JFK bridge, onto I64 East, and then on to campus. Imagine my surprise, then, at what I find lying near my car: a slew of loose leaf folder paper, strewn rather haphazardly across the road. No one being around to claim it, I promptly said to myself, "praise Jesus! Manna from heaven!"



The Lord provideth, indeed :)

posted by Bolo | 11:43 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious