Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.28.2004  

Clarity

Clarity is a good thing. Andrew, Kev, Brian, Leeman, Jim, Scott and my mom helped me gain a good deal of it this weekend, which I'm grateful for. I guess you could say I knew what I had to do, but was afraid to admit it...*sigh*...oh well...'tis one of life's great silly things. I guess I just have to bite the bullet and do what I have to do...perhaps I'll actually write details down for everyone to read. Then again, perhaps not ;)



On to other matters. Our intramural basketball game tonight went well though we only had five players, and the other team had a gargantuan six. Yeah, we were both sucking wind halfway through the first half :) I played...hmmm...how can I put it...better than I usually do. I think that's a fair and true assessment, one that does not diminish or increase my contribution to our winning effort. We even came from behind at the end of regulation to tie it, then pulled off the win in overtime.

posted by Bolo | 1:05 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious