Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.06.2004  

Martha, Martha, Martha!

Old age stinks. I've got a kink on both sides of my neck, an irritatingly painful lower back (I think it's my vertebrae acting up), and another kink somewhere in between my shoulder blades. Oh, and for good measure, a heel bruise that made standing at the elevators at work not exactly the most funnest thing in the world. Hehe...I just typed "funnest"...isn't that HORRIBLE?!?!?! Old age...*sigh*...



But other than that, life is great :)



Mon and I compare notes every night on how our respective crafts are coming: Monica with her scrapbooks, I with my in-progress journal. I'm pretty happy with how the journal is coming out...it's much simpler than previous journals, and therefore much less cluttered seeming. I think it's anchored better, overall, but it's still pretty organic and free-flowing where necessary. My goodness, I sound like Martha Stewart or something...*shudder*. I think it's Mon's fault. She still watches Martha's show at noon every weekday. *Sigh*...the only thing that sucks more than old age? Domestication by Martha. Sucks the testosterone right out of you, ya know?

posted by Bolo | 4:17 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious