Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.13.2004  

A "fun" kind of tired

Whew...from 9 this morning, until about an hour ago, which was 11 pm-ish...that was the duration of our student ambassador orientation and the leadership retreat today :) Tomorrow's schedule is shaping up to be agonizingly similar. But you know what? I love it. Why wouldn't I? I've been looking forward to ministering to fellow students and future ministers all summer, and now that the time is here, I can only smile wearily and thank the Lord that he's giving me the strength to enjoy it all :)



Ok, time for bed. Er, maybe not yet...I'm hungry :)

posted by Bolo | 12:20 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious