Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.22.2004  

Hormones and stuff

Have you ever felt extremely...well...vulnerable? I think I'm feeling that way today. I think, actually, that I've felt that way for the past few days. It's the kind of vulnerable that seems to make me want to...well...curl up in the corner and cry. Perhaps it's almost like being very sensitive to even small admonishments, but moreso than usual. I don't know why I'm feeling that way, yet I suspect my silly emotions have their purpose, you know? Maybe it's hormones...maybe it's testosteronepause or something like that...maybe it's gas. Maybe it's 'cause I'm human.

posted by Bolo | 3:31 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious