Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.14.2004  

Lights Out

So we were in the gym last night, and we hear the rain start to come down. I mean, it was REALLY coming down...wind, thunder, lightning, the whole nine yards. After about five minutes of this, the lights flickered a little, then went out. I sat there in the dark with Benge, Christian, and Jewel acting silly for about ten seconds until the emergency lights came back on. Aaaahhhh...talk about fun times ;)



Check this out. Mon is HOOKED on Reality TV. It's hilarious to watch her watching those shows...I told her last week that she's making up for missing out on soap opera's. So when I called Mon to tell her I'd be staying on campus last night instead of coming home, I asked her how her Reality TV shows were going. She sounded quite sad when she said that the electricity was out at the house. Hah! Good thing I wasn't going home :)



posted by Bolo | 8:28 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious