Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.30.2004  

Employee Benefits

Still...tired...very...weary. I think I've reached the point where I can stay awake or fall asleep at any point during the day, without any need to prep myself for sleep. The familiar low-level burning sensation has been present in my eyeballs all week long, and it seems like there's no point of letting up, at least until sometime tomorrow evening...if that. Still, my 62 hours of work this week will help with that tuition. God is indeed good!



But, all that aside, I'm enjoying work. I've been working the mornings at LG&E this week and last, and I'll continue to do so through next week, when my school schedule will demand otherwise. The ladies in the company keep me well-fed throughout the day, so it's definitely been a rewarding shift to work :) Tricia and Lisa in payroll brought me grapes...Mrs. Whelan offered me some cake...Karla brought me some chili...Deborah got a full breakfast spread this morning (bacon, link sausages, eggs, french toast, and a blueberry muffin)...aaahhhhh, life is good!



Hopefully, I'll be awake for the softball game tonight. I still gotta get some sleep in before our 8:30 start time. Maybe I'll doze right here in the computer lab...it's one of the few places on campus I haven't fallen asleep in yet ;)

posted by Bolo | 2:34 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious