Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.29.2004  

Chowder House

One thing I love about Scott O'Neal: he doesn't compromise.  When we talked the other night, he told me, "you know what I miss about being gone for the summer?  I miss hitting guys in the throat with accountability."  Aaahhh...I miss having that, too :) 

 

Last night was Messy Games Night at our Wednesday night youth group gathering.  Little John was the guest speaker, which was a cool surprise for me, 'cause I didn't know he was going to be there.  He told the kids the story about when I walked into his apartment one night (about 1 in the morning), and hopped onto their computer.  He walked out with a gun and nearly sent me to Jesus :) 

 

That wasn't even the best part of the evening, though.  That designation definitely goes to the messy games, which had kids covered (not to mention ingesting) in chocolate syrup, baby food, spaghetti sauce, flour, and water.  Several of them nearly barfed, and one actually did go to the Chowder House...three times!  Niiiiice!

posted by Bolo | 2:56 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious