Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.23.2004  

A little request

I've been awake for nearly 24 hours now, and I won't get decent sleep until at least another 14 hours from now. Ugh. That's what coffee is for :) Nice, strong, black coffee...mmm...it brings a smile to my face, it does.



Posted below is a little short survey a friend of mine is doing. He requested the use of my blog as a forum of sorts, and I told him it'd be cool with me. Soooo, he (and I) would appreciate it if any of you would be so kind as to respond to his survey. You can do so by entering a comment (click on the "commentary" link under the post). You may, if you desire, do so anonymously.



Now, on to other less serious matters. We're officially into the Summer season. My my my...how time flies when you're having fun :) It seems like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to friends for the summer, making promises to keep in touch, and wondering whether or not those promises would actually be kept. They have, much to my enjoyment. Work seems to be the thing that keeps me going, as I really don't have the time to sit down and just do nothing. Ironically enough, my "sit down and veg" time seems to be when I'm at work...such is the life of the Rent-A-Cop :)



I went in to Sprint today, 'cause my phone has been acting up lately. It'll drop calls on its better days, and completely freeze up on its worst. They told me I can get a replacement for free...cool.







posted by Bolo | 4:31 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious