Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.10.2004  

True love

Andrew Uchida loves me. How do I know this? How can I, without a doubt, know that my brother loves me? Is it that he says it? Is it that he prays for me? Is it that he listens to me and bears my burdens with me? Sure. But there's more.



True love, my friends, is this. Every single time Andrew goes out to surf, he picks one wave...just for me. This wave must be gorgeous, a wave of particular excellence, a wave that would cause the heart to flutter and the eyes to water. And what does he do with such a wave? He gets into position to ride it...feels the power of the wave as it forms under him...sees the glassy face and the length of the break...and lets it go by. His wave offering (Numbers 8:21) serves as a memorial to me. *Sigh*...how can I doubt such friendship, such brotherhood, such love?

posted by Bolo | 12:29 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious