Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.06.2004  

Rich stuff

Hehe...I just finished watching some videos on Rich's webpage...funny stuff :) It reminded me of people I haven't seen in a while...and how I haven't looked in a while...back when I was Stick Boy. The 10 Year Anniversary video, in particular, was like a weird trip down memory lane. A cool trip, but weird. Those images make me think, "whoa...so-and-so looked like that? Oh my goodness, those shorts were actually cool once upon a time? Whoa...I looked like that!?!?" Stick Boy, indeed.



Right now, Juheyurf's praising the odor of my gas. The poor soul...I just had a salad with a bunch of egg and pepper and stuff...absolutely NOT recommended before or during a date.



posted by Bolo | 9:50 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious