Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.06.2004  

No, not the Pacific Ocean

In the cafeteria yesterday:



Biggz: Alright Toto, so I was thinking about it this weekend, and I figured if I were to do an Ocean's Eleven or Italian Job type of movie, you would definitely be one of my Eleven, hands down.

Me: Heck yeah!

Biggz: You'd be like the computer guy or the little Chinese dude who fits into anything...I'd definitely have to include you.

Me: Just so long as I get to be wearing a Brad Pitt-like wardrobe. That wardrobe from Ocean's Eleven...I still have visions about it. Pure inspiration!

Biggz: Oh, absolutely. You'd HAVE to be wearing that...who else would it be?



Aaahhh, nothing like Biggz for a little ego boost ;)



posted by Bolo | 3:33 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious