Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.12.2004  

Conceptually Speaking

Crazy hours aside, this weekend wasn't all that bad. I did manage to speak to several people while at work. One bit of my conversation with Matthew made me go, "oh, that should be a Seinfeld episode!" For whatever reason, I told him it'd be disturbing if a girl was breaking up with him and said, "it's not you, it's me. No, really! It's like this...I don't think of you as Matt anymore, I think of you as more of a concept. To my mind, you're not identified as 'my boyfriend Matt,' you're just the guy that fulfills the role of 'my boyfriend.' So you see, in my mind you've been relegated to this existence that takes form as a mere concept, and I don't know if I can deal with that right now. This change that's come over you...it's far too much for me."



Well, it was funny when we were talking about it. And yes, we're seeking counsel :)

posted by Bolo | 3:41 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious