Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.23.2004  

Aloha

Today I found out that I've been selected to be one of Boyce College's Student Ambassador's for the '04 - '05 school year. I don't know how many they needed to select this year, but I'm grateful for the opportunity. I'm excited about it...though I'm a little wary about how I'll have to get jiggy with the Southern Seminary Look. Bleh. I'll end up looking all Southern Baptist and stuff :/ I do, however, get a thousand dollars for the year for doing this, in addition to a meal with prospective students each week. I'll get to do some travelling, too, so I'm stoked about that. A recruiting trip to Hawai'i? That'd be sweet :) Like Boss said...The Ambassador of Aloha!

posted by Bolo | 3:15 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious