Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.25.2004  

Sore...loser...

Oh my goodness, I'm tired. Good tired, that is. Not a nasty Burning in the Eyeballs Tired, mind you, but a good sort of I Played Four Different Sports Yesterday Tired. Well, that's not entirely true; my eyeballs are a little dry and achy, but that part is minor. The order of the day for yesterday? Volleyball, Basketball, Wallyball (remember that one?), and Ultimate. We played Ultimate on the Josephus Bowl last night, and I got the frisbee thrown right into my nose from five yards away. It wouldn't have been so bad if it the throw was meant to go just ten yards or so, but Robbie meant to throw it the length of the field. The worst part? We lost the game.



Which reminds me. When Mon asked me how volleyball went the other week, I told her it was great...we played well, and we won every game. She chided me, saying "winning isn't the only thing." I then reminded her of her pouting when Notre Dame loses a football game. My, my, she sported a sheepish grin after that ;)



posted by Bolo | 9:25 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious