Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.24.2004  

Glossy

The New Testament Survey II mid-term went ok last night...I know I missed some stuff I should've remembered, but I can live with it. I promise :)



Yesterday, the Lord once again reminded me of how big my mouth is. I said some rather stupid things, things that made me cringe inside. You know what the worst part of it was? My cringing wasn't even for the right reason. I did give think for a bit that I was dishonoring God, but what made me regret my crude and rude comments the most was the fact that they cast a dark shadow on my holy image. O, wretched man that I am!



I did apologize to the one I offended, yet I feel a lack in my soul because I know I simply don't ache over the ways I still sin toward the Lord. The depth of the agony my sin causes Him? I gloss over it, content to make myself shine despite the rotting underneath. And boy, how I love to shine.

posted by Bolo | 12:50 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious