Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.26.2004  

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..."

Classes are cancelled today, due to the nasty ice storm that has left many of the roads and highways looking something akin to bumper-cars at a carnival. It's a bummer for me, since my only two classes are on Mondays. Oh well...



Mon's sitting next to me (we're in the computer lab on campus) taking an online quiz for her Theology II class. Her phone just started beeping, and she's talking to it, telling it to "ssshhh!" She gets more and more like Mom every day :) She even sings like Mom...hehehehe! That's ok...they all say I dress like Dad. Which I do NOT. I don't wear polyester Aloha shirts. And I look WAY cooler in my old Aloha shirts (cotton barkcloth or nylon, mind you). At least, that's what I tell myself ;)



posted by Bolo | 11:26 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious