Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.12.2004  

One year later

January 12, 2003. A year ago today, I was getting on a flight to LAX. It would be the first time I'd leave Hawai'i, ever, and life has never been the same since. I flew into Los Angeles at night, which was rather like seeing a real-life version of TRON unveiled beneath my eyes. Later, I'd watch incredulously as my breath fogged up in Cincinnati, while waiting for my shuttle to take me to my flight in Louisville. Within less than a one day period, life changed...really changed. Home no longer was seen by my opened eyes, but with my eyes closed. How strange...how surreal...how enexpectedly sweet :)



posted by Bolo | 3:56 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious