Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.30.2003  

Games

Random thoughts of the moment...



Last year, I was playing The Two Towers game on the PS2. Today, I got my first taste of The Return of the King on the PS2. Oh my...it is...Precious to me! The game follows the same format as the first's, but improves upon a lot of little things that make it so much more fun! You start out playing as Gandalf. My first instinct was to rush in and start killing everything in sight...MUAHAHAHAHAHA! How fun!



Mon left to go back home today. Woohoo! I'm glad she's going...it's been about two and a half years since she's been at home, and she's long over due for a visit. If any of you see her, which I'm sure you will, tell her that she needs to bring back pictures with her :)



In a couple of days, the New Attitude conference will be starting up. I'm taking off from work this week to go, so this is something I'm really looking forward to. In all honesty, though, I'm not sure what to expect. I've been praying that God would open me up to Him, but I'm not sure how He'll answer that prayer. Pray for me, that God does some amazing things in my heart.



Louisville smacked around Kentucky this past Saturday. I should give Ed Ganigan a call...hehehe :) Go Cards!



Then again, the 'Niners aren't in the playoffs, and the Cowboys are. Bleh. Maybe I'll hold off on that phone call.



posted by Bolo | 3:25 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious