Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.30.2003  

Reason #27 why Boyce College Rocks: The Big Show. 'Twas Boyce's version of "The Late Show" last Friday night, and it did indeed rock, even though there were a few glitches that threatened to drive us over the edge into insanity. Scott planned and hosted the event, and yours truly did the backstage stuff...telling people when to go on, taking care of the lights (yeah, I'm still the original FCF Light Boy!), pulling people from the crowd to participate when needed, and all that good stuff. The best part was being able to dress up and look smooth...heck yeah :)



The weather around here today is great. The term "Indian Summer" finally has true meaning for me, and am I ever so glad for it! I'm offically whiter than I ever have been in my life, and although I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't get tanned before next Spring, I can still dream that the sun will tan me a little for the next few days :) Yeah yeah yeah...I know I'm pathetic. What's your point?



posted by Bolo | 12:42 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious