Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.09.2003  

solemn

Reason #14 why Boyce College rocks: Dorm Meetings. I know, the name sounds boring, but it's actually a time of worship and prayer, plus a few anouncements sprinkled in for good measure :) Last night, it seemed like God decided to impress upon my heart the need for clean hands and a pure heart. *Sigh*...how short I fall of His standard. Yet, as I sat there last night, utterly helpless to find a reason why God should reach down and hold me, still I felt Him beckoning, still I felt Him reaching. At times like that, when I find myself ever so unworthy to reach up toward Him, He'll often reach down to hold me once more, pulling me down to the depths of His humility and the heights of His majesty. And you know what? There's still sooooo much *more* of Him that I'll experience for eternity! But oh, how foolish to not yearn for Him even now! Yep...God shows up at Dorm Meetings :)

posted by Bolo | 9:34 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious