Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.19.2003  

say what?

God, what would You say to me right now? Sitting here, knowing what I know, feeling what I feel, there's a blindness and numbness to me that I can't shake. Is there hope? Is there anything beyond this shame? My head tells me there is, but each time I look up toward You, I'm afraid to open my eyes; what will I see in Yours?



What would You do with me? Would You scold me, pointing out Your wrathful might? Would You turn away from me, saying not a word? Though I know it is not so, I can't help but want to crawl away and hide from You. But what use would hiding be? Where could I hide from You, where would Your love not pursue me? Nowhere...nowhere. Strangely, that is exactly where I seem to find myself: nowhere.



If I look to You, and find that I am losing myself, will You reach out and hold me fast? Will You remember the promises You've promised, the blessings I do not deserve? If I open my eyes and return Your gaze, will You scorn me for weeping? No, I know You won't; tears would not flow if You did not break my heart of stone. Hold me again, Father...

posted by Bolo | 7:09 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious