Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.01.2003  

Gollum, baby!

I don't know if any of you have seen these, but the official Lord of the Rings Movie Fanclub sends out magazines to its members that are, in my humble opinion, simply outstanding. The only way to get a hold of them is to join the fanclub, and back issues cost $30 a piece. Yowza! The latest one has Gollum on the cover...very, very beautiful shot. I've seen a lifesize cardboard standup available for sale, but I'd love to get my hands on a lifesize figure of him, or even a bust. That would be very cool :) Hey, they sell official replica's of Aragorn's pipe, so it's not just a pipe dream...*cough*. (Ok, ok, you can stop the groaning any time now...)



*update*

The bust does exist...but I'm not sure how much I like it...I'd rather have a Smeagol-type expression.

posted by Bolo | 3:07 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious