Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.19.2003  

This morning I was reading through Ephesians 5...yeah, that portion on the church being the bride of Christ. It's got me thinking...again. Well, most things make me think, but this is the kind of thinking that hurts my head, makes me smile, and causes bewilderment. The very notion of appearing before Christ, spotless, holy...hehe, I get this nasty picture of being in a gleaming white wedding dress :) Eeewwww! Seriously, though...the spotless and holy thing...wow. If I really, really think about it, being in such a state is so foreign to me, and yet it's not, or at least it shouldn't be. Hmmm...I'm still trying to sort through the passage...more later. Maybe. *Shrug*

posted by Bolo | 1:19 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious