Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.06.2003  

Mark it down. I woke up before 9 am this morning. Well, kind of. Around 5 am, my bladder decides it's full, so I wake up, do my business, and lay down to go back to sleep. Thing is, I can't. I think I lay there for half an hour before I decided to call Brian. He'd just gotten home, so the timing was good...I hadn't teased him for almost a week already :) That bugger told me about the latest surfing exploits, though...he said the south shore is sweet right now. Gah!!! NOT FAIR!!! Ooohhh, to taste the blessed salt water of the Pacific, the world's largest bathroom...*sigh*...



This one's for a certain few out there: You're killing me Smalls! You know who you are...congratulations for clicking :)

posted by Bolo | 4:15 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious