Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.04.2003  

It's been pretty cloudy around here recently. Gah. Is there no sunlight in this land? Supposedly, it gets really hot around here during the summers. I'm waaaaaiiiiiitiiiiiiiiiiing.



Dave and Mon left for Africa this morning, so Jon and I are alone in the house. I was talking with Dave last night, and we both agreed that having just come back from OneDay a week before, it's a great time to be on a mission trip. He's got a great perspective to see things through, and I don't doubt that his heart is bursting with a ton of joy. To be honest, I'm a little jealous...I wish I were going on a mission trip right now. Crazy, isn't it? Aahh, but that's precisely what Heather Mercer was talking about...a generation who will be foolish for Jesus.



I'm hungry. Very, very hungry.

posted by Bolo | 3:32 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious