Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.30.2003  

Brainiac that I am, I managed to leave my phone on the top of the van when I left home to come to work. So yes, now I must wait 'til I garner up enough cash to pay for the replacement that I'll get through the insurance company Sprint goes through. It's much cheaper than if I were to buy one from Sprint directly, though, so it's not like I have to wait too long...just a couple weeks at most, I'm thinking. *Shrug* Until then, I can use Dave or Mon's when I need to. No big deal. The thing that sucks is that I lost the numbers on the phone. Replacing all the numbers isn't going to be the easiest thing, but it won't be too bad, I'm thinking.



I'm still semi-processing the whole OneDay experience. I really want to see the DVD and listen to the CD, which is supposed to come out in late summer. Dave and I both agree that so many of the messages need to be listened to again, 'cause our brains were fried and it's hard to really soak in all that's said. It's almost like waking up from a peculiar dream. If you really think about it, you'll remember the plot (if dreams actually have plots), and perhaps a few key points along the way, but most of it is lost. You're just left with a strange, "did that really happen?" feeling. Weird.

posted by Bolo | 6:29 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious