Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.03.2003  

Last night I went to help out my friend Kerry with his youth group. He wanted me to share a little about myself and the cultural differences between Hawai'i and Kentucky. One of the kids in particular stood out. Having met him, I can now say that I've officially met a Real Live Redneck. Yep...they do exist! His name is Smokey, and for good reason! He's the first person that's made me laugh when he PRAYED. Oh my goodness...hilarious! Apparently, he's from an area called Union Star. In his words, "popyalayshun's 'bout a hunderd, but half of 'em's muh kiiiin." Leonard warned me about that inbreeding thing...

posted by Bolo | 2:07 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious