Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.02.2003  

I'm having one of those days where I just feel like I'll never be rid of my stupid pride. I can hear Mr. Mikami's pidgin-enhanced voice going, "Das jus yo stupid pride...yup!" *Sigh*...Lord, will I ever be rid of it? I feel so stupid! I know what I should do, but I don't. Stupid, right? Praise God that He doesn't ever let go, 'cause I can't begin to count the times or ways I've tried to slip His grip.



Last night Jon M. and I went down to the waterfront park on the Indiana side of the river. It's funny...talking with him was one of those things I was both yearning for, and dreading. Opening up like that to someone is always a little difficult, especially when you don't immediately feel that "connection" that you do with your best friends. I'm glad we did it, though, 'cause I think we'll both need it. It'd be hard to walk the journey without friends, those "pillars" that hold us up through thick and thin.

posted by Bolo | 12:44 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious