Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.25.2003  

Aaaahhhh, the senile and frothing pleasures of Boyce Capture the Flag :) We played two games last night, with a bunch of prospective students showing up. It was a great couple of games, despite the fact that my team lost both of the games. *Sigh*...there's always next year. We also played some ultimate afterwards on the Jo Bowl. Four on four ultimate is somewhat crazy in lowlight conditions, but I think it would've been worse had we played with more. Still, I had a blast :)



I got that box that Lisa had sent; seeing the contents of the CD's with mp3's was like seeing old friends once again. Very, very awesome. I'm hoping that everything works out next week...it should, but you never know.

posted by Bolo | 8:23 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious