Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.31.2003  

The dog ate my slippers. Stupid Taz. What the heck is he doing eating my slippers? My $24 Reef slippers! Aaaahhhh! Soooo not cool! Hopefully Steph or Malia will feel pity on my poor feet and buy me a new pair :) *Praying hard* Those suckers aren't easily replaced, 'cause old ones are better than brand new ones. Darn dog. Man, those slippers are like...the clothes you live in, you know? I mean, I *lived* in those. Gah. Oh well...strangely, it's symbolic of life. As new seasons come, we can't hold on to the old ones; we've got to make an impression upon the new one God gives to us. It's new and uncomfortable at first, but it's worth the patience. Dang it.

posted by Bolo | 8:40 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious