Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.28.2009  

Red-Eyed

There is a slew of thoughts and feelings I have concerning my trip to Seattle. There's also a batch of images I took with Benjamin's Nikon D40 that I've yet to load onto my eSATA drive. Sitting on my living room floor is a bag full of goodies: roasted coffee from Stumptown, Neptune, Caffe Vita, and more. The ND - Purdue game I missed live is replaying on ESPN360, my body has yet to readjust to the three hours I lost in the time change, and I'm still unsure what in the world I'm supposed to get done this week.

That's my long-winded way of saying, "I got nuthin'." No fancy blog post, no pictures, no romantic recap of the weekend's happenings, even though those happenings took place in one of the best coffee cities in the world as it played host to some of the best coffee events in the world.

At least, not yet ;)

posted by Bolo | 10:16 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious