Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.02.2008  

He's Back

Well, not that he ever left, but it looks like Charlie will be back for another round in '09. To say I'm relieved is probably closest to the mark; I'm not thrilled he'll be back, but I'm also glad we're not going to go through another coaching change...yet. I suppose the biggest difference between this regime and the two prior ones is that I never felt like the Irish were underachieving before Charlie got here. Now, though, I'm looking at the sum of all the parts and thinking, "What in the world is going on? We should be slaughtering some of these teams!"

Here's to not just hoping for bigger and better returns on this extra year...

posted by Bolo | 8:30 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious