Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.06.2008  

Cup of the Morning

Strange. I thought this Bourbon, which is a Volcancito Don Pepe from Panama, to be a bit grassy in the dry aroma and wet aroma. It's sitting at about a day and a half of post-roast resting, so I thought it might be a case of under-roasting -- which I figured might be a possibility when I stopped the roast because of the small bean size and abundance of wrinkling -- and a lack of rest. Either way, the cup still fairly shimmers with an abundance of light-roast brightness. I'm inclined to say that subsequent roasts will be lengthened so as to bring out a fuller body and complexity. Oh well, it's still good.

posted by Bolo | 11:01 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious