Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.01.2008  

Thoughts: Na08

No, 'Drew and I aren't really alike, but we have known each other somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 years. Yes, Paul, we do realize that he should change his light bulbs. Those Rus brothers still owe me a Romanian dinner, don't they? I suppose getting to know me over the course of a few days doesn't really prepare one for the experience of meeting my car. Smoketown, baby. That pita was freakishly good...especially since it was free...from a complete stranger. No, I don't really know everyone...just mostly everyone. We didn't quite have a kitchen table, but the elevator corridor worked quite nicely. Just like Josh, I was also ready to assist The Big Guy if he needed any help. I think Katie was ready to chime in as well. If C.J. is clapping, everyone claps. She only fell asleep during two of the sessions...must've been good stuff!

posted by Bolo | 10:29 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious