Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.11.2008  

Wordless

I'm quite aware that there has been a general lack of words being published here since I've been home. This is not necessarily something that is desired, even though it is intentional.

Well, kind of.

It's early in the morning, and I'm set to wake shortly to meet Gary for breakfast. Yesterday, I got together with Alton. A couple of nights before that, I sat down for dinner with Kev and Brian. Truth be told, it always seems as though there's a lack of time to do all the things I would like to do, and all the people that I'd like to do those things with.

*Sigh*.

What's the point of this early morning ramble? Well, merely this: there's a lot going on in the noggin, but I'm not certain that it's going to come out just yet.

posted by Bolo | 7:53 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious