Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.11.2007  

Thoughts

Roasting four batches of Sidamo will make your room smell absolutely exquisite. Speaking of exquisite, I've seen those plates before, Rich. Amazing how powerful one little phone call can be...but I wasn't even the one doing the calling. The best line from Saturday's Prima Pain(t)ball day? "He took my gun, he took my gun!" Second best line? "You could hear the smile in the thunk! thunk! thunk! thunk! of his footsteps." There's something delicious and wholesome about a burger and fries from McDonald's. Time for a haircut. Yep, that's right, I know what David Mead sounds like, and that means that I get to keep Lefty. It's morning, and I'm abominably hungry. *Yawn*. The Surf Crew is going to put out an APB on 'Drew, methinks. All this rain is a little strange, don't you think?

posted by Bolo | 8:30 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious