Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.01.2007  

Thoughts

Happy December. "You mean, you and me?" Maybe not. I'll need to scrounge up all of the extension cords I have in my room. There may soon be a theory floating around the 'net that Jessica Cimato has found a way to transcend the space-time continuum. It's very, very strange to me that not only is ND done with their season, but UH is the only team left without a loss. D-SLR...such a thing would be very, very nice. Fizzgig is in the same room as Moon Pie...interesting. FYI: one should not place alkaline batteries into a battery charger designed for NiCad rechargeables, as one may end up with a gray acidic mess. If Stephen's mom is into tractor square dancing, that would explain a lot. I'll be hoping to get twenty-minute roast times from my air popper...sweet. The scene next Saturday will involve the Prima guys using the old Letoto mobile as a bunker on the paintball field.

posted by Bolo | 6:26 PM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious