Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.12.2007  

Thoughts

I'll never cease to be amazed at what Ryan Szrama considers to be a valid profession. It's a little warm in the 'Ville today, even though "warm" is a relative term. By next summer, we may just see Lylie as a different man. You know you're a coffee snob/connoisseur when you're walking out of a well-respected coffee house, such as Sunergos, and you find the baristas telling you, "Thanks for the coffee!" Gizoogle.com...hilarious. Not even I can claim to have had relatives throw people through glass windows of a bar in Waikiki. At least, not that I know of. No matter what Laura says, Karen's little parking lot episode was not my fault. It's a humorous little factoid that many inquiries about me can be answered with the simple and succinct statement, "Because I'm John Letoto." 40 doesn't seem that old until it can be applied to one of your siblings. Speaking of age, it's amazing what a little date can do for a guy.

posted by Bolo | 3:04 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious