Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.09.2007  

Thoughts

It's nice to know I've found a great and wonderful purpose in life: I'm the Multi-Token guy in the office. Is it just me, or should Old Greg be renamed Old Boyce? Surf Crew: remember the old keys to the house analogy? Yeah, definitely in the house. Should I really take The Younger's advice? Certainty is most certainly un. Right about now, I think I'd feel really found if I lost myself. Isolate, define...isolate, define...amazing how that applies to life, too. Gorging tomorrow, perhaps. I'm supposed to be meeting Rev and Mr. Pie for food in over an hour, but I'm hungry now. Needing a cup of coffee, too. It's amazing how homesick one can get just by gazing at pictures of Nu'uanu, Wai'ale'ale, or Olomana. *Yawn*.

posted by Bolo | 7:13 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious