Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.06.2007  

Thoughts

My throat feels like it's on fire, which is never very fun. I wonder...can someone reach down and in and scratch it for me? Christine's various comments concerning my fashion sense are at once both flattering and disturbing. Bath & Body's body wash makes my skin smell herbally-sweet...nice. If my throat feels like it's on fire, my eyeballs are ready to pass out of their arid state. My coffee mug, the one that Pelhank gave to me willingly, is proclaiming that I'm awake. Still waiting for that proclamation to come to pass. I think that Losey getting surrounded by a bunch of ladies is quite amazing; that it was on my Facebook wall does not lessen the feat in the least. Szrama...can I get a monkey mating call?

posted by Bolo | 8:19 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious