Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.12.2007  

That's What I Like

I like large coffee mugs, chips and cracks and all, 'cause they show character that way. I like finding songs that sing to me. I like sitting and thinking, nowhere to go, nothing to do. I like watching the rain go splat! on a window, then slide down like it's saying a sad, silent goodbye. I like talking to good friends; time steals away during those talks. I like the beats and rhythms of a baseball game. I like the smile of an infant, before it knows why it should frown. I like the smell of coffee in the morning; I think it's what happiness smells like.

posted by Bolo | 1:29 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious