Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.04.2007  

Thoughts

While journaling today, I told Rev that sometimes, when I'm writing things by hand and I'm not sure of the exact spelling of a word, I wait for the squiggly line to appear under the word. Too much Firefox 2.0x. That dude's wrist couldn't have gotten any more limp, I promise it couldn't. Made me want to grab it and straighten it out. So I parked right next to Tom's truck yesterday. Like, right next to it. Dude couldn't have gotten in from the driver's side, no way. I'm still smiling at the thought of that. Speaking of smiling...ok...so maybe southern Oregon. Maybe. I have friends in northern California...not that that really matters. You know what I think? I think Daddy Rev needs to go chill in Heine Brothers' with his boys next week, preferably sometime in the morning, and I need to tag along. Yep. That's what I think. Oh, and happy birthday, Zayney!

posted by Bolo | 12:29 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious